For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 95|
Zelle's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt:"We need to review existing regulations and eliminate those that stifle expansion of existing businesses, hinder the creation of new businesses, and prevent new businesses from relocating to Missouri, while protecting consumers, investors, employees, and the environment."
- Excerpt:"The State needs to properly support higher educations, and colleges and universities should work with local companies to identify employment needs and encourage placement of graduates. Our schools need to be graduating students who are ready to fill the entry level positions of Missouri employers."
- Excerpt:"I’m opposed to eliminating the State Income Tax, and replacing it with a huge sales tax increase. The current proposal shifts the tax burden to the people who can least afford it, and does not generate sufficient revenue to even cover the current State needs."
- Excerpt:"I am pro-life and support regulations that protect the rights of the unborn child. I will not support using tax dollars to fund abortions."
- Excerpt:"I support the Constitutional Right of citizens under the second amendment. I do not support efforts to limit the rights of individual hunters or fishers."
Zelle ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 95. Zelle ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 100 incumbent Marsha Haefner (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 95, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Marsha Haefner Incumbent||59.8%||11,920|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Zelle + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |