|Washington House of Representatives, District 45a|
|President of the Bellevue Christian School Board|
|Bachelor's||Accounting, Seattle Pacific University|
|Master's||MBA, University of Washington|
Hussey's campaign website listed the following priorities:
- "[R]e-prioritize the state budget to fund education first"
- "[W]ork for meaningful tax and regulatory relief for employers"
- "[P]ut state government on a sustainable, balanced budget, based on the resources we already have rather than gimmicks and more taxes"
Hussey ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 45a. Hussey advanced past the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Roger Goodman (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 45a, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Roger Goodman Incumbent||56.5%||37,975|
|Washington State House of Representatives, District 45a Blanket Primary, 2012|
|Democratic||Roger Goodman Incumbent||49%||14,174|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joel + Hussey + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Hussi has a wife, Christi, and four children. They live in Redmond, WA.
- Campaign Website
- Campaign Facebook Page
- Campaign Twitter Feed
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kirkland Reporter profile
- ↑ Joel Hussey, "Joel Hussey For State Representative 45th District, Position 1," accessed August 3, 2012
- ↑ Washington Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ Washington Secretary of State, "August 07, 2012 Primary Results - Legislative - All Results," accessed August 15, 2012
- ↑ Project Vote Smart, "Joel Hussey - Biography," accessed August 3, 2012
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |