Joel Lee Williams
|Joel Lee Williams|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 89|
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Joel Lee Williams was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Alan Boothe was unopposed in the Republican primary. Boothe defeated Williams in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives District 89, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Alan C. Boothe Incumbent||50.3%||5,520|
|Democratic||Joel Lee Williams||49.5%||5,436|
- See also: Alabama judicial elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joel + Williams + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama House of Representatives
- Alabama House of Representatives District 89
- Alabama House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Alabama State Legislature
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Troy Messenger, "Clark, Williams take opposite approaches," October 12, 2010
- Troy Messenger, "Williams enter circuit judge race," April 2, 2010
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Democratic Primary candidates," accessed February 19, 2015
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- TimesDaily.com, "Election 2010 Runoff Results," accessed February 19, 2015
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|