|U.S. House, California, District 53|
|High school||El Cajon Valley High School|
|Bachelor's||San Diego State University|
|Place of birth||Hollywood, Florida|
Marchese earned a bachelor's degree in Social Sciences from San Diego State University. He then began a music publishing company. Marchese currently teaches GED and basic academic instruction for adults.
Marchese's campaign website listed the following issues:
—Joel Marchese's campaign website, http://www.joelforcongress2014.org/issues
|U.S. House, California District 53 Primary, 2014|
|Democratic||Susan Davis Incumbent||56.2%||37,807|
|Source: The New York Times Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
|Joel Marchese (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0||$7,395||$(5,038)||$2,356|
|Pre-Primary||May 22, 2014||$2,356||$1,160||$(2,426)||$1,090|
Marchese and his wife, Maha, have two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joel + Marchese + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 53rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 53rd Congressional District
- Campaign website, accessed February 18, 2014
- Campaign website, "Bio," accessed April 28, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 28, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The New York Times, "California Primary Results," June 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Joel Marchese April Quarterly," accessed May 6, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Joel Marchese Pre-Primary," accessed June 3, 2014