Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 50|
Pitcher ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 50. Pitcher ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and was defeated by Ellen Winchenbach (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 50, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joel + Pitcher + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Why Is Israels Red Cross Rejecting Ethiopian Blood? - Daily Beast
- Reel Numbers: 'Wolf of Wall Street' - Daily Beast
- Hip-Hop's Outsider - Daily Beast
- Brooklyn's Lazy Carpetbagger Sets His Sights on an Alaska Senate Seat - Daily Beast
- Bob Dylan and the Writing of 'Blonde on Blonde' at the Chelsea Hotel - Daily Beast
- French Torture Mastermind Paul Aussaresses Dies Peacefully at 95 - Daily Beast
- Blackwater's Terror War Apostate - Daily Beast
- The Most Beautiful Video Game Ever - Daily Beast
- Oswald's Mother Was a Thoroughly Disagreeable Piece of Work - Daily Beast
- Despite What You May Think, Miley Cyrus and Rihanna Are Feminists - Daily Beast
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Joel Pitcher on Facebook
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |