Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 56|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||June 25, 2013|
Hack ran in the special election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 56. The seat was vacant following Carl Rollins, II's (D) resignation to take a job with the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority. Hack was defeated by James L. Kay II (D in the special election, which took place on June 25.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 56, Special Election, 2013|
|Democratic||James L. Kay II||44%||3,925|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 elect.ky.gov, "Official special election results," accessed November 19, 2013
- ↑ lex18.com, "Special Election First Test Of Military Voting Law," April 28, 2013
- ↑ kentucky.com, "Democrats choose Woodford party leader to run for vacant Central Kentucky House seat," April 29, 2013
- ↑ kentucky.com, "Kentucky Republicans choose Lyen Crews to run in special election for House 56th District seat," May 1, 2013
- ↑ kentucky.com, "Third candidate files to run in Central Kentucky state House race," May 7, 2013
- ↑ kentucky.com, "Democrat wins special House election in Kentucky," June 25, 2013
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |