Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 83|
Good ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 83. Good ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Kathy Heuer (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kathy Heuer Incumbent||72.1%||22,673|
|Democratic||John A. Good||27.9%||8,784|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Good + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- An improbable, topsy-turvy night for the Washington Wizards and Miami Heat - Washington Post
- Could 3rd time be charm for mandatory cursive writing bill? - Indianapolis Star
- GOP Leadership Tees Up Immigration for Retreat - Roll Call (blog)
- IU students don't care about your rules - ESPN (blog)
- Commentary: Pence speech lacked substance - The Statehouse File
- Energy, creativity, selflessness and affection - ESPN
- Secret surveillance court judges oppose reform ideas - Los Angeles Times
- After Flurry of Changes, Some States Ease Up - New York Times
- Erika D. Smith: Indiana's reputation taking hits over gay marriage ban - Indianapolis Star
- Indiana House Panel delays vote on same-sex marriage ban - Purdue Exponent
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |