John A. Messer
|John A. Messer|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 16|
|Master's||St. John's University|
|J.D.||Brooklyn Law School|
|Citations||National Defense Service Medal|
|Service branch||Army Reserve|
Messer is a small businessman and attorney. He was a part of the New York City Government Scholars Program and has worked as a project manager with the NYC Economic Development Corporation. 
- Bachelor of Arts, Aquinas College
- Master of Arts in Government and Politics, St. John's University
- JD, Brooklyn Law School
On his campaign website, Messer lists eight major issues of his campaign:
- Supporting Our Veterans
- Protecting Services for Older Adults
- Protecting Our Neighborhoods
- Making New York Affordable
- Immigration Reform
- Economic Development Strategy
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
|New York State Senate, District 16 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Toby Ann Stavisky Incumbent||58.1%||5,377|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Messer + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Messer and his wife Wendy were married in 1997 and have three children. Messer moved to New York in 1991.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 John Messer for New York, "About," accessed August 27, 2012
- ↑ John Messer for New York, "The Issues," accessed August 27, 2012
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ↑ ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012