|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 115|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Ager's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||I decided to run for North Carolina House seat 115 because North Carolina is suffering from a hyper-partisan legislature bent on waging war on public education, healthcare, the environment, women, votes and municipalities. They have shifted the tax burden from wealthy individuals and corporation to families and the middle class.||”|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Nathan Ramsey was unopposed in the Republican primary, while John Ager was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ager and Ramsey will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Ager + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 115
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- John Ager on Facebook
- electjohnager.com, "Why I'm Running," accessed August 20, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |