For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 86|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas, 1967|
Auffet earned his B.S. in Business Management from the University of Arkansas in 1967. His professional experience includes owning an orchard company and a planner for the Oklahoma Conservation Service.
- Administrative Rules and Agency Oversight Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Appropriations & Budget Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Economic Development & Financial Services Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
Aufett ran for re-election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives. He defeated two opponents in the Democratic primary, defeating his closest rival, William T. Fourkiller, by a margin 2,440-1,497. However, Fourkiller won the August 24 runoff election by a margin of 2,214-1,998. Fourkiller was unopposed in the general election on November 2, 2010.
In 2008, Auffet collected $21,975 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|CHOCTAW NATION OF OKLAHOMA||$1,000|
|FARMERS INSURANCE GROUP||$1,000|
|OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$800|
Auffet and his wife, Shirley, have two children: Rodney and Derrick.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Auffet + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- John Auffet on LinkedIn
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 31, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Unopposed Candidates Elected- 2008 General Election," accessed May 25, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 30, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 86
| Succeeded by|
William T. Fourkiller (D)
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |