Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho State Senate District 6|
|Bachelor's||University of Idaho, 1958|
|J.D.||University of Michigan, 1961|
|Place of birth||Orofino, ID|
Bradbury's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Create jobs for Idahoans and funding for adequate municipal and county services."
- "Idaho should be leading the way in education. Let’s keep public education where the public can afford it."
- "Wealthy corporations and individuals should pay their fair share."
- "Don’t let campaign contributions and lobbyists drive the elections."
- "Save tax dollars, and lives, by treating the mentally ill instead of putting them in prison."
- "Creating a Healthy Balance Between the Clearwater Elk Herd, their predators and the environment."
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2012
Bradbury ran in the 2012 election for Idaho State Senate District 6. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 15 and was defeated by incumbent Dan Johnson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho State Senate, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dan Johnson Incumbent||55.4%||10,168|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Bradbury + Idaho + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.