|Montana State Senate District 6|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Brueggeman received his diploma from Polson High School in 1997. He then attended Carroll College. He is currently attending the University of Montana.
Brueggeman worked in Team Assistance for KPMG Consulting from 2001 to 2002.
Brueggeman served in the Montana State House of Representatives from 2000 to 2004. From 2002 to 2004 he was the House Majority Whip. He then joined the Montana State Senate in 2005, serving until his resignation in November, 2010.
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Brueggeman served on these committees:
- Finance and Claims Committee, Montana Senate
- Highways and Transportation Committee, Montana Senate
- State Administration Committee, Montana Senate
|Montana State Senate, District 6 (2008)|
|John Brueggeman (R)||6,784|
|M. Neal Donohue (C)||2,367|
In 2008, Brueggeman collected $5,130 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Montana Tavern Association||$160|
|Montana Public Employees Association||$160|
|Montana Contractors Association||$160|
Brueggeman is single.
- Official Montana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Montana Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|
Carmine Mowbray (R)