Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 39A|
Bruno's website highlights the following campaign themes:
To restore the homestead credit on property taxes
- Excerpt:"As I’ve talked to homeowners and small business, the one thing they are all upset with is that their property values have dropped while their property taxes have gone up."
- Excerpt:"Create incentives for small business to grow and flourish. Minnesota is a “get away” destination; the cities, the lakes and the wilderness area is a strong tourism draw."
- Excerpt:"Support the proposed Minnesota Health Plan the governor has started. This plan will save money, is easier to understand, is portable."
Bruno ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 39A. He was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Bob Dettmer (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 39A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bob Dettmer Incumbent||57.5%||13,033|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Bruno + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Curtez Deshawn Graham Sentenced To 25 Years For Raping Burglary Victim - Huffington Post
- Ted Hoffstrom Allegedly Killed Doctor, Angry Over Mother's Medical Care - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |