|Vermont Public Service Board|
|2009 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor of Vermont|
|High school||Mount Saint Joseph Academy|
|J.D.||Boston University School of Law|
Burke graduated from Mount Saint Joseph Academy in Rutland, Dartmouth College, and the Boston University School of Law. He was admitted to both the Vermont and Rutland County Bar Associations in 1975, at which point he joined Parisi & Broderick as an associate. He made partner in 1980 and worked for the firm for an additional 10 years. In 1990 Burke entered solo practice where he still practices family law, civil litigation, real estate, zoning/municipal and estate law.
He has worked as an adjunct professor at Castleton State College and the Vermont Law School, is certified as an Acting Magistrate for Family Court, and has served as a mediator in the Windham Superior Court Program. He has served as Auditor, Chairman, Town Agent, and member of the Recreational Committee of the town of Castleton, and has been the President of the Castleton Cemetery Association since 1985.
- Mount Saint Joseph Academy (1968)
- AB, Religious philosophy, Dartmouth College (1971)
- JD, Boston University School of Law (1975)
Vermont Public Service Board (2009-present)
Comprehensive donor information for Burke is available dating back to 2004. Based on available campaign finance records, Burke raised a total of $6,170 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 9, 2013.
|John Burke's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||VT House of Representatives||$6,170|
|Grand Total Raised||$6,170|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Burke + Vermont"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Night Court: ACC out in front in Challenge with Big Ten - CBSSports.com
- Michigan's offensive struggles in 79-69 loss to Duke a major concern - NBCSports.com
- Mass. conference explores Internet-based network - Worcester Telegram
- Kathleen A. Provoncha - Glens Falls Post-Star
- What Beacon Hill has in store for you this week - Cape Cod Today
- Thanksgiving Travel? Vermont Turkeys Used To Walk To Boston - Vermont Public Radio
- Mount Union QB Kevin Burke a finalist for Gagliardi Trophy: Local College Insider - Plain Dealer
- UNH police log - Foster's Daily Democrat
- Boys Cross Country: PJ's Meehan makes Foot Locker nationals - New Jersey Herald
- Sage Holds Off Women's Basketball, 83-76 - RPI Athletics
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Vermont Public Service Board
| Succeeded by|