John C. Cooper
|John C. Cooper|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Florida Second Circuit Court|
|Preceded by:||F. E. Steinmeyer III|
|Past position:||Attorney, Cooper, Coppins & Monroe|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University|
|Law School:||Florida State University|
|Candidate for:||Second Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
John C. Cooper is a judge of the Second Circuit Court of Florida. He was elected to this position in 2002 and took office the following year, replacing retired Judge F. E. Steinmeyer III. He was re-elected by voters in 2008 and 2014, and his current six-year term expires on January 4, 2021.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Cooper ran for re-election to the Second Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, he was automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.
Cooper is a former attorney with Cooper, Coppins & Monroe.
- Florida Circuit Court
- Franklin County, Florida
- Gadsden County, Florida
- Jefferson County, Florida
- Leon County, Florida
- Liberty County, Florida
- Wakulla County, Florida
- 2nd Judicial Circuit, "John C. Cooper," accessed May 11, 2014
- 2nd Judicial Circuit, "Our Judges, 1969 - 2006," accessed May 11, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "John C. Cooper, 2008," accessed May 7, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: John C. Cooper," accessed May 7, 2014
- Tallahasee.com, "17 Apply for Circuit Judge Post," October 27, 2000