John C. Velis
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourth Hampden District|
|April 16, 2014 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||April 1, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent John C. Velis is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Dan Allie is unopposed in the Republican primary.
John C. Velis (D) defeated Dan Allie (R) in the special election, which took place on April 1. Velis was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Allie was unopposed in the Republican primary.
A special election for the position of Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourth Hampden District was called for April 1, with a primary on March 4. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourth Hampden District, Special Election, 2014|
|Democratic||John C. Velis||53.4%||2,697|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Velis + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- nepr.net, "Democrat Velis Snags Westfield State House Seat From GOP," April 1, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed February 18, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed April 16, 2014
- masslive.com, "Special election to fill Don Humason's former 4th Hampden District House seat set," December 30, 2013
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |