Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Massachusetts, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||September 9, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Chapman is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Massachusetts' 9th District. Chapman is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- Bristol County Sheriff Tom Hodgson endorsed Chapman on February 27, 2014.
- "John Chapman gives us the opportunity to see the results of change sooner rather than later. John is a champion of limited government, lower taxes and less business regulation, and he will make job creation his No. 1 priority. With his background and platform, he has the best candidate to run and win in the fall," said Hodgson.
- In March 2014, Chapman included on the NRCC's "Young Guns" list.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Chapman's reports.
|John Chapman (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$118,385||$(12,583)||$105,802|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Chapman + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Massachusetts' 9th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Massachusetts' 9th Congressional District
- Boston.com, "Former Romney administration official to challenge Keating for Congressional seat," accessed January 14, 2014
- SouthCoast Today, "Sheriff endorses Republican candidate for Congress," accessed February 27, 2014
- NRCC Young Guns, "List," accessed March 20, 2014
- Insurance News Net, "Romney backs Chapman in 9th District race," accessed April 12, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed March 4, 2014