Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 33|
|Bachelor's||St. Martin's College (1975)|
|Master's||Western State University College of Law (1986)|
- 1986: JD, Western State University College of Law
- 1975: Bachelors, St. Martin's College in Lacey, Washington
Coffey ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 33. He advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012, defeating William Jahn (R). Coffey was defeated by incumbent Tim Donnelly (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 33, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tim Donnelly Incumbent||59%||73,836|
|California State Assembly, District 33 Blanket Primary, 2012|
|Republican||Tim Donnelly Incumbent||52.1%||25,200|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Coffey + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Local 24-year-old to run for Assembly - Victorville Daily Press
- Where were you when JFK was shot? More Kentuckians tell their stories - Lexington Herald Leader