|Illinois Commerce Commission|
|November 15, 2009 - Present|
|January 19, 2015|
|Years in position||5|
|Predecessor||Robert F. Lieberman|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||November 15, 2009|
|Appointed by||Governor of Illinois|
|Bachelor's||Southern Illinois University|
|Master's||University of Illinois|
Colgan was the founding Executive Director of the Illinois Hunger Coalition, an organization he served for over 11 years. He then accepted a position with the Illinois Association of Community Action Agencies in 2000. He also served as Program Director at the Peoria County Community Action Agency from 1981-1989. Colgan is currently a member of the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners, serving on the Consumer Affairs Committee and the Subcommittee on Clean Coal and Carbon Sequestration.
- Bachelor's degree, Southern Illinois University
- MA, political science, University of Illinois
Illinois Commerce Commission (2009-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Colgan + Illinois "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Christmas Fund update: Dec.11, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star
- Amidst cleanup, a pause for giving thanks - Pekin Daily Times
- Luncheon includes tribute to volunteers and residents after tornado - Peoria Journal Star
- Crash Families Channel Rage to Outlobby Airlines on Rules - Bloomberg
- Pro 12: Le Zebre cadono a Swansea sotto i colpi degli Ospreys - DotRugby.it
Robert F. Lieberman
|Illinois Commerce Commission
| Succeeded by|