Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 28|
|Service/branch||U.S. Navy Reserves|
|Place of birth||Washington, DC|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Edith J. Patterson and incumbents Sally Y. Jameson and C.T. Wilson defeated John Coller and Candice Quinn Kelly in the Democratic primary, while Jim Crawford was unopposed in the Republican primary.
In 2014, Coller's endorsements included:
- Equality Maryland
- Maryland Association of Realtors
- National Rifle Association
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Coller + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland House of Delegates
- Maryland House of Delegates District 28
- Maryland House of Delegates elections, 2014
- Maryland State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- John Coller on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- John Coller for Delegate, homepage, accessed June 16, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |