John Cox (Oklahoma)
|Oklahoma Superintendent of Public Instruction|
|Bachelor's||Northeastern State University|
|Master's||Northeastern State University|
|Ph.D.||Oklahoma State University|
|Profession||Superintendent of Peggs school district|
Cox currently serves as superintendent of Peggs school district in Cherokee County. An educator for 28 years and School Superintendent for 20 years, Cox also currently serves as adjunct professor of education at Northeastern State University.
- Doctorate (ED.D) in Educational Administration, Oklahoma State University
- Educational Specialist (ED.S), Oklahoma State University
- Masters Degree in Counseling, Northeastern State University
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics Education, Northeastern State University
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Cox + Oklahoma + Superintendent"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |