|U.S. House, California, District 46|
|Bachelor's||Biola University, 1989|
|Master's||University of La Verne, 2007|
Cullum earned his BA in Christian Education with a minor in Business Administration from Biola University in 1989. He went on to receive his Masters of Business Administration from the University of La Verne in 2007. He later attended the Advanced Leadership Institute at Harvard Business School in 2008.
Cullum has worked for Southern California Gas Company as a strategy manager/accountant since 1985. He has also been executive partner of Dellum National Properties since 2004.
- Strengthening the Economy and Jobs
- Investing in Domestic Energy
- Focusing on Small Business
- Reducing Regulations
- Revitalizing Manufacturing and California Agriculture
- Health Care
- Making it Affordable and providing Choices
- Reducing Government Spending
- Smaller Government
- Requiring a Balanced Budget / Spending Cap
- Give our children a future
Cullum ran unsuccessfully for election to the City of Placentia City Council in 2002. He was defeated by Chris Lowe in the November 5, 2002, general election.
|City of Placentia City Council General election (2002)|
|Norman Z. Eckenrode||4,878|
|John J. Cullum||3,485|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Cullum + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Singer Tony DeSare Gets Into The Holiday Spirit With Christmas-Themed ... - Music Indistry News Network
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ [Bio Submission form, April 17, 2012]
- ↑ California Secretary of State, Official candidate list
- ↑ Unofficial election results
- ↑ Orange County Registrar of Voters - Election Results Archive