|Former candidate for|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 91|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Dabeet's professional experience includes working as the Chair of the Business Department and Economics and Statistics professor at Muscatine Community College and an adjunct professor at Iowa Wesleyan College.
Dabeet's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||I will work to:
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. John Dabeet was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Gary Carlson defeated Mark Cisneros in the Republican primary. Dabeet faced Carlson in the general election. Carlson defeated Dabeet in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 91 Republican Primary, 2014|
Dabeet ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 91. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012, and was defeated by District 80 incumbent Mark S. Lofgren (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 91, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mark S. Lofgren Incumbent||53.3%||7,426|
Dabeet and his wife, Abeer, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Dabeet + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- John Dabeet on Facebook
- standwithdabeet.com, "About Me," accessed September 29, 2014
- standwithdabeet.com, "Issues," accessed September 29, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- The Des Moines Register, "Election2014," accessed November 5, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed October 1, 2014
- Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed April 26, 2012
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |