Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirty-First Middlesex District|
|Board of Selectmen|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
DePinto ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirty-First Middlesex District. He was defeated by incumbent Jason Lewis in the Democratic primary on September 6.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Thirty-First Middlesex District Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Jason Lewis Incumbent||71.2%||2,856|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + DePinto + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Boston Globe, "Selectman Depinto to run for stater epresentative," accessed August 16, 2012
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List, "Massachusetts Secretary of State," accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," accessed September 6, 2012
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |