|Washington House of Representatives, District 37a|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Dickinson earned his B.S. in 1992 and his M.P.A. in 1995 from Seattle University. Dickinson has worked as the director of a casting company for 25 years.
Dickinson submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||I am education focused.||”|
Elections for all 49 districts (98 seats) in the Washington House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A blanket primary election took place on August 5, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 17, 2014. Incumbent Sharon Tomiko Santos (D) and Daniel Bretzke (R) defeated John Dickinson (R) in the primary. Santos and Bretzke will face off in the general election.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 37a Top Two Primary, 2014|
|Democratic||Sharon Tomiko Santos Incumbent||86.1%||19,176|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Dickinson + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Washington State Legislature
- Washington state legislative districts
- Washington House of Representatives
- Washington House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "2014 Candidates Who Have Filed," accessed May 20, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on May 30, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 5, 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 5, 2014
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |