|Arizona House of Representatives District 23|
|January 10, 2011-2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Fillmore is a real estate broker and small business owner.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Fillmore served on these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Employment and Regulatory Affairs Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
|Arizona State Senate, District 16 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Rich Crandall Incumbent||52.4%||9,493|
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 23 General Election (2010)|
|Frank Pratt (R)||32,303|
|John Fillmore (R)||30,986|
|Barbara McGuire (D)||23,679|
|Ernest Bustamante (D)||22,698|
In 2010, Fillmore raised $37,535 in contributions. 
His largest contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $35,715 to his campaign.
The Goldwater Institute releases its "Legislative Report Card" annually for all Arizona legislators. This report card tracks how legislators voted on key votes and assigns them a letter grade based on how closely their votes agree with the Institute's positions. The primary values emphasized in the ratings are whether votes expand or restrict liberty.
Fillmore received a score of 72 out of 100 in the 2012 report card for a grade of A- according to the Goldwater Institute’s grading scale. This score was 2 higher than his score on the 2011 report card. Fillmore’s 72 in 2012 was tied for the 2nd highest grade among all 60 Arizona State Representatives.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Fillmore + Arizona + House"
- Cheap as possible - less than $100 - Fillmore County Journal
- Holiday Happenings - Topeka Capital Journal
- Il Divo Takes "IL DIVO - A MUSICAL AFFAIR: THE GREATEST SONGS OF ... - MarketWatch
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Campaign website
- House website
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
|Arizona House, District 23
| Succeeded by|