|Arizona House of Representatives District 23|
|January 10, 2011-2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Fillmore's professional experience includes working as a real estate broker and small business owner.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Fillmore served on these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Employment and Regulatory Affairs Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
|Arizona State Senate, District 16 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Rich Crandall Incumbent||52.4%||9,493|
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 23 General Election (2010)|
|Frank Pratt (R)||32,303|
|John Fillmore (R)||30,986|
|Barbara McGuire (D)||23,679|
|Ernest Bustamante (D)||22,698|
In 2010, Fillmore raised $37,535 in contributions.
His largest contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $35,715 to his campaign.
The Goldwater Institute releases its "Legislative Report Card" annually for all Arizona legislators. This report card tracks how legislators voted on key votes and assigns them a letter grade based on how closely their votes agree with the Institute's positions. The primary values emphasized in the ratings are whether votes expand or restrict liberty.
Fillmore received a score of 72 out of 100 in the 2012 report card for a grade of A- according to the Goldwater Institute’s grading scale. This score was 2 higher than his score on the 2011 report card. Fillmore’s 72 in 2012 was tied for the 2nd highest grade among all 60 Arizona State Representatives.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Fillmore + Arizona + House" John Fillmore News Feed
- 2013 Year In Review: Part Two - Crawford county avalanche
- Switchfoot's New Album, Fading West, Available Today - EIN News (press release)
- Celebrity Theatre celebrates 50th anniversary - Arizona Republic
- Your Week in History: The birth of 'The King' and a major upset - KLTV
- HUFFPOST HILL - Unemployed Can Now Feed Their Families With Symbolic ... - Huffington Post
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from July 25, 2013].
- Former house website
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Primary candidate list," accessed December 16, 2013
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 16, 2013
- Arizona Secretary of State, "General election results," accessed December 13, 2013
- 2010 contributions, accessed December 16, 2013
- Goldwater Institute "2012 Legislative Report Card for Arizona's 50th Legislature, First Regular Session," August 15, 2012
|Arizona House, District 23
| Succeeded by|