|Arkansas Second Circuit|
|Past position:||Deputy prosecuting attorney, Crittenden County, Arkansas|
|Undergraduate:||Arkansas State University|
|Law School:||University of Arkansas|
|Candidate for:||Second Circuit|
|Election information 2014:|
John N. Fogleman is a judge for the Second Circuit of the Arkansas Circuit Courts. He is in Division 8, serving Clay, Craighead, Crittenden, Greene, Mississippi and Poinsett counties. He was re-elected to the Second Circuit on May 20, 2014 for a term expiring in 2020.
- See also: Arkansas judicial elections, 2014
| Fogleman ran for re-election to the Second Circuit.
General: He won without opposition in the general election on May 20, 2014.
|“||I grew up around the law....I remember people coming to our house when I was a child to see my father because he was an attorney and they needed help. I saw firsthand the good the law could do. I worked on my uncle’s campaign for the Arkansas Supreme Court, which taught me how important the work of the court was to people in our community. I have worked my entire career to uphold the law. I have sought out positions that would teach me all aspects of law and give me the well-rounded experience necessary to take on the diverse types of cases heard by the Supreme Court.||”|
- Arkansas Second Circuit
- Clay County, Arkansas
- Craighead County, Arkansas
- Crittenden County, Arkansas
- Greene County, Arkansas
- Mississippi County, Arkansas
- Poinsett County, Arkansas
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate information: 2014 preferential primary elections & non partisan general election"
- Arkansas Judiciary, "Circuit judge information: Fogleman"
- Arkansas Judiciary, "Judges of the Second Circuit"
- Fogleman for Supreme Court
- Arkansas Blog, "Not rooting for the home team," March 18, 2010
- Arkansas Blog, "More money to watch," March 17, 2010
- Arkansas Blog, "Taking the robes off," April 8, 2010
- WM3 News Release, "Former WM3 prosecutor John Fogleman unfit for Arkansas Supreme Court," June 9, 2009
- Arkansas Blog, "Supreme Court race is on," June 9, 2009
- The Tolbert Report, "Video: Judge John Fogleman announces for the Arkansas Supreme Court; disrupted by protests," June 9, 2009
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate information: John N. Fogleman," accessed April 7, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2014 Arkansas Preferential Primary Elections and Nonpartisan Election," updated May 29, 2014
- Martindale, "Judge Profile: John Nelson Fogleman," accessed December 8, 2014
- LinkedIn, "John Fogleman," accessed December 8, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results 5/18/10," 2010
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The Atkins Chronicle, "Fogleman plans run for supreme court," June 24, 2009