Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana House of Representatives District 83|
Good ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 83. Good ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Kathy Heuer (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kathy Heuer Incumbent||72.1%||22,673|
|Democratic||John A. Good||27.9%||8,784|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Good + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Chris Chocola: Salter attack on Club for Growth lacked all the facts - Jackson Clarion Ledger
- For Jordan Lynch, Big Prize Still Out There In Heisman Trophy - Huffington Post
- The 30 Best Art Books Of 2013 - Huffington Post
- Orangetown May Lease Broadacres Golf Course; Private Sports Training Facility ... - Rockland County Times
- Latest gainful employment proposal TFA recruits DREAMers The NGA on the ... - Politico
- Hoosier participation in health exchange increases in second month, but still low - The Desert Sun
- Peace through strength - Greensburg Daily News
- City inviting proposals for new courts-jail complex - Indianapolis Business Journal
- House Votes To Unearth Remains Of Veteran Involved In Homicide - Huffington Post
- Must-Cry VIDEO? Watch WestJet Airline's 'Christmas Miracle' - Northeast Indiana Public Radio
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |