|U.S. House, Illinois, District 14|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||March 18, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Holland High School|
Hosta earned his B.A. in business administration and economics from Hope College in Holland, Michigan.
Hosta works at Merrill Lynch as an account executive.
Hosta listed the following issues on his campaign website:
- Excerpt: "Will Retain The Environmental Protection Agency
- Excerpt: "Will Support strong measures to help regain U.S. Auto Manufacturers' Market Share"
- Entitlement programs
- Excerpt: "Will Preserve and Maintain Social Security Benefits"
- Excerpt: "Will Guarantee Medicare Benefits"
- Excerpt: "Will Uphold government outreach to poor, disabled, underprivileged"
|U.S. House, Illinois District 14 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
Hosta lives in Spring Grove, Illinois.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Hosta + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois' 14th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Illinois' 14th Congressional District
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Illinois Election Division, "John Hosta," accessed November 27, 2013
- Associated Press, "Primary Election 2014," accessed March 18, 2014
- Information Submitted through Ballotpedia's Biographical Submission Form on February 6, 2014
- Facebook: "John J. Hosta, About," accessed February 11, 2014
- John J. Hosta for Congress: "Home," accessed February 11, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |