|California State Assembly District 54|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||December 3, 2013|
was a 2013 Democratic
candidate in the special election
for District 54 of the California State Assembly
- See also: State legislative special elections, 2013
Jake ran in a special election for California State Assembly District 54. The seat was vacant following Rep. Holly Mitchell's (D) election to the California State Senate. Jake was defeated by Sebastian Ridley-Thomas (D) in the special election, which takes place on December 3.
|California State Assembly, District 54, Special Election, 2013
|| Christopher R. Armenta
|| John Jake
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Jake+ California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
John JakeNews Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 sos.ca.gov, California Secretary of State - Official Candidate List
- ↑ latimes.com, "Jerry Brown calls Dec. 3 election for vacant L.A.-area Assembly seat," September 30, 2013
- ↑ fresnobee.com, "Ridley-Thomas wins race for Calif. Assembly seat," December 3, 2013
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official election results," accessed December 19, 2013