|Rhode Island House of Representatives 8|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Providence City Council|
|Mayor of Providence|
|High school||Mount Pleasant High School|
|Bachelor's||Rhode Island College|
|Master's||Rhode Island College|
|J.D.||Suffolk University College of Law|
Lombardi earned his B.A. in Social Studies from Rhode Island College in 1975, his M.Ed. in Secondary Education from Rhode Island College in 1982 and his J.D. from Suffolk University College of Law in 1987. His professional experience includes working as an attorney, as legal counsel for the Rhode Island Senate Labor & Corporations Committees from 1989-1992, as a substitute teacher for the Providence School Department from 1975-1980 and as a Social Studies teacher at Notre Dame High School in Central Falls.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lombardi served on the following committees:
|Rhode Island Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Natural Resources|
Lombardi won election in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representatives District 8. He defeated incumbent Michael Tarro and Elizabeth Libby Kimzey in the Democratic primary on September 11. Lombardi was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 8 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Michael Tarro Incumbent||12.2%||183|
Comprehensive donor information for John Lombardi is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, John Lombardi raised a total of $29,725 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 31, 2013.
|John Lombardi's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 8||$29,725|
|Grand Total Raised||$29,725|
2012John Lombardi won election to the Rhode Island House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, John Lombardi raised a total of $29,725.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to John Lombardi's campaign in 2012|
|Pontarelli, Cynthia A||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$29,725|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Lombardi is married to Denise.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Lombardi + Rhode + Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Scott MacKay Commentary: 2014 Providence Mayoral Campaign Up For Grabs - Rhode Island Public Radio
- Scientists Hope Coral Reef Breeding Will Save Great Barrier Reef - Huffington Post
- Political Scene: RI General Assembly's spending is right on budget, more or less - The Providence Journal
- The 2014 Providence mayoral campaign up for grabs - Rhode Island Public Radio
- RI State Report: Solomon's Health Violations + Mayoral Shake-Up - GoLocalProv
- Middletown centenarian shares secrets of a long life - Middletown Press
- Former Housing Court judge declares mayoral candidacy - The Brown Daily Herald
- TGIF: 12 Things to Know About Rhode Island Politics + Media - Rhode Island Public Radio
- The Scoop: Lombardi Seriously Considering Running for Mayor - GoLocalProv
- Side of the Rhode: Who's Hot and Who's Not in RI Politics? - GoLocalProv
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Michael Tarro (D)
|Rhode Island House of Representatives - District 8
| Succeeded by|