Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 24|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Katko is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 24th District. Katko ran unopposed for the Republican, Conservative and Independence Party nominations in the primary on June 24, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|John Katko (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 13, 2014||$0.00||$105,650.00||$(4,117.33)||$101,532.67|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Katko + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 24th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 24th Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 17, 2014
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "John Katko Summary Report," accessed April 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "John Katko April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |