Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Texas, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Lingenfelder's campaign website listed the following issues:
- America's Debt
- Excerpt: " The U.S. Federal Debt climbs billions of dollars each day. This debt will probably be $20 trillion within five years and should raise grave concerns for every American. It took 30 years to get to this point and reducing this Federal debt to a manageable level will take years of effort and strong political leadership to make monumentally difficult decisions."
- The Economy
- Excerpt: "Private sector working people as well as public sector working people need the assurance that they will once again look forward to having their lives restored to a decent level. It can happen if the ongoing exploitation by the ultra-wealthy is ended."
- Excerpt: " The continual “Dumbing Down” of our students is yet another danger American family’s face. An educational system, that does not give students the tools for critical thinking, allows news and television to not be challenged by a well educated people. These become roadways of ignorance and extremism."
- Help keep energy jobs in Texas and protect our natural resources
- Excerpt: "While other states receive federal research funding to create better photovoltaic cells and better battery technology, Texas politicians direct additional funds to Exxon to dig deeper more dangerous wells. As your Congressman, I will work to redirect reasonable portions of such funds to new energy research and development."
- Six Month Anniversary of "The Affordable Care Act"
- Excerpt: "There is much to complain about concerning the "Affordable Care Act" that became law six months ago. But when you wade through the misinformation and rhetoric, families across America will find there is a lot to like."
|John Lingenfelder (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2013||$-796||$0||$(230)||$-1,026|
|July Quarterly||July 16, 2013||$-1,026||$0||$(168)||$-1,194|
|October Quarterly||October 16, 2013||$-1,194||$0||$(168)||$-1,362|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$-1,362||$0||$(135)||$-1,497|
Lingenfelder has two children and three grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Lingenfelder + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Texas' 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Texas' 3rd Congressional District
- John Lingenfelder campaign website, accessed November 12, 2013
- Texas Democrats, "Primary Candidates," accessed March 4, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed January 14, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "John Lingenfelder April Quarterly," accessed February 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "John Lingenfelder July Quarterly," accessed February 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "John Lingenfelder October Quarterly," accessed February 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "John Lingenfelder Year-End," accessed February 4, 2014
- Campaign website, "About Johm," accessed January 14, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |