John Martin may refer to:
- John L. Martin (Maine)
- John F. Martin (New Hampshire)
- John C. Martin, former chief judge of the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
- John C. Martin (Delaware), judge for the Delaware Justice of the Peace Courts.
- John E. Martin, California Superior Court judge for Calaveras County.
- John E. Martin (Indiana), United States Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of Indiana.
- John E. Martin (Wisconsin), former Wisconsin Supreme Court justice.
- John N. Martin, former judge for Superior Court of San Bernardino in California
- John S. Martin, former judge for the Southern District of New York.
- John W. Martin, judicial candidate for the Somerset County Probate Court in Maine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles. If a link from within Ballotpedia led you here, you may wish to replace that link with one to the correct article.|