|Idaho House of Representatives, District 16A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Oral Roberts University|
|Master's||Boise State University|
|J.D.||Concordia University School of Law|
McCrostie earned his bachelor's in music education from Oral Roberts University in 1993. He later earned his master's degree in instructional and performance technology from Boise State University in 2006. He is currently studying for his J.D. and anticipates graduating in 2016.
McCrostie's professional experience includes working as a high school teacher and a customer service representative.
McCrostie submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||My top three priorities are improving our policies on education, equality, and the economy.
I will fight for increased state public education funding and a full implementation of the Governor's Education Task Force recommendations.
I will fight for Add the Words to get a hearing and passed. The community outcry is strong for this. To improve our economy, I believe that if we can improve our policies on education and equality, we can attract the right kinds of companies into our state that can provide livable wage jobs for hard-working Idaho families.
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. John McCrostie defeated Jimmy Farris and Jeff Stephenson in the Democratic primary, while Rosann Wiltse was unopposed in the Republican primary. McCrostie will face Wiltse in the general election.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 16A Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + McCrostie + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho House of Representatives
- Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Idaho State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website
- John McCrostie on Facebook
- Idaho Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on May 11, 2014
- John McCrostie campaign website, "Meet John," accessed May 2, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014