Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 62|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Gina Melaragno was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Brandon Dickey was unopposed in the Republican primary. John Michael is running as an independent candidate.
Michael was a Republican candidate for District 69, Maine House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 state legislative election. Michael's opponent in the November 2 general election was Democratic incumbent Brian Bolduc. Bolduc defeated Michael in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Michael + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 62
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |