|U.S. House, California, District 45|
|Second District Supervisor on Orange County Board of Supervisors|
|Treasurer-Tax Collector for Orange County|
|Bachelor's||California State University, Long Beach|
|Profession||Accountant and Financial Planner|
Moorlach is currently the Second District Supervisor on the Orange County Board of Supervisors, having been first elected 2006.
Moorlach previously served 12 years as the Treasurer-Tax Collector for Orange County.
Moorlach graduated from California State University in 1978 and became a certified public accountant in 1978. He worked for Balser, Horowitz, Frank & Wakeling for over 10 years, eventually becoming Vice President. Moorlach then served 12 years as Orange County Treasurer-Tax Collector and currently serves on the Orange County Board of Supervisors.
|John Moorlach (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$46,316||$(9,621)||$36,694|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Moorlach + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 45th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 45th Congressional District
- Roll Call, "GOP Primary Field Grows to Replace Campbell | #CA45," September 5, 2013
- Coastline Pilot, "Moorlach drops out of congressional race," March 11, 2014
- Straight Talk TV, "John Moorlach," accessed October 22, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "John Moorlach Year-End," accessed February 10, 2014