|U.S. House, California, District 45|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Second District Supervisor on Orange County Board of Supervisors|
|Treasurer-Tax Collector for Orange County|
|Bachelor's||California State University, Long Beach|
|Profession||Accountant and Financial Planner|
Moorlach previously served 12 years as the Treasurer-Tax Collector for Orange County.
Moorlach graduated from California State University in 1978 and became a certified public accountant in 1978. He worked for Balser, Horowitz, Frank & Wakeling for over 10 years, eventually becoming Vice President. Moorlach then served 12 years as Orange County Treasurer-Tax Collector and currently serves on the Orange County Board of Supervisors.
Moorlach is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 45th District. Moorlach is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
|John Moorlach (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$46,316||$(9,621)||$36,694|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Moorlach + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- John Moorlach: Why I'm running - OCRegister (subscription)
- Westminster school bonds just in time to be legal - OCRegister (subscription)
- Early Look at Campaign 2014: Part 4 ? Safe Open Seats and Possible Same ... - Fox and Hounds Daily
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 45th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 45th Congressional District