|Michigan House of Representatives, District 54|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Wayne County Community College|
Nazars earned his associate's degree in business administration from Wayne County Community College. Professionally, he works as a truck driver.
Nazars submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||Attempt to legalize recreational marijuana in Michigan, treat it as alcohol and allow the state to tax it because the state needs the revenue.||”|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent David Rutledge is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ed Moore faces John Nazars in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Nazars + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 54
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on May 8, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |