For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
John Patrick Julien
|John Patrick Julien|
|Florida House of Representatives District 104|
|2010 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||SUNY College at Old Westbury (1985)|
|Date of birth||July 22, 1963|
|Place of birth||Port-au-Prince, Haiti|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Julien served on these committees:
- Finance & Tax
- Subcommittee on Community and Military Affairs
- Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Ranking Minority Member
- Subcommittee on Government Operations (Appropriations)
- Subcommittee on Insurance and Banking
|Florida House of Representatives, District 107 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Barbara A. Watson Incumbent||50.1%||5,282|
|John Patrick Julien Incumbent||49.9%||5,269|
Julien defeated four opponents in the August 24 primary.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 104 - Democratic Primary (2010)|
|John Patrick Julien||4,255||40.04%|
Julien had no opposition in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, Julien raised $65,465 in contributions.
His five largest contributors were:
|Florida Chamber Of Commerce||$1,500|
|Florida Medical Association||$1,000|
|Julien, John P||$1,000|
|Florida Hospital Association||$1,000|
Julien and his wife Julie have five children. Julien is a native of Haiti who emigrated to New York City at the age of seven.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term John + Julien + Florida + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House Committees
- Florida state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Florida Secretary of State Election Division, "Candidate List," accessed June 21, 2012
- Florida Election Watch, "August 24, 2010, State Representative primary results," August 24, 2010
- Florida Election Watch, "2010 Election results," accessed December 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
|Florida House District 104
| Succeeded by|
Richard Stark (D)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |