Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 85|
Perkins ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 85. Perkins ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Gordon Pierson, Jr. (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gordon Pierson, Jr.||51.8%||1,573|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Perkins + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bulletin Board - Sioux City Journal
- Rundlett Middle School honor roll - Concord Monitor
- Lastest Local & Regional News - Helena Independent Record
- Latest Sports News - Montana Standard
- Gearing up: Valley ski areas and touring centers ready for 2013-2014 season - Conway Daily Sun
- Area roundup: C of I loses at Westminster to snap long win streak - Idaho Press-Tribune
- Carolyn Livengood: Pearl Harbor Remembrance Luncheon planned - San mateo county times
- Calendar - Montana Standard
- Community Calendar - Stuttgart Daily Leader
- Monday Calendar - Montana Standard
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |