For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Colorado House of Representatives District 11|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Pommer did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Pommer's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1189 - Per Pupil Funding For State Ed Programs
- HB 09-1223 - Tobacco Litig Fund & CO Benefit Mgmt Sys
- HB 09-1326 - Integrity Of Citizen-Initiated Petitions
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Pommer was ineligible to run for re-election to the 11th District seat due to the term limits of the Colorado House of Representatives.
Pommer raised $4,650 for his campaign, while Jarrett raised $3,294.
|Colorado State House, District 11 (2008)|
|John Pommer (D)||25,038|
|Catherine Jarrett (R)||14,866|
Below are Pommer's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Farmers Insurance Group||$400|
|Tanya A Kelly-Bowry||$250|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term John + Pommer + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 11, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2008 General election results," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Funds raised by 2008 House candidates," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Colorado House District 11
| Succeeded by|