|Colorado House of Representatives District 11|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Pommer did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Pommer's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1189 - Per Pupil Funding For State Ed Programs
- HB 09-1223 - Tobacco Litig Fund & CO Benefit Mgmt Sys
- HB 09-1326 - Integrity Of Citizen-Initiated Petitions
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Pommer was ineligible to run for re-election to the 11th District seat due to the term limits of the Colorado House of Representatives.
Pommer raised $4,650 for his campaign, while Jarrett raised $3,294.
|Colorado State House, District 11 (2008)|
|John Pommer (D)||25,038|
|Catherine Jarrett (R)||14,866|
Below are Pommer's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Farmers Insurance Group||$400|
|Tanya A Kelly-Bowry||$250|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term John + Pommer + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 11, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2008 General election results," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Funds raised by 2008 House candidates," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Colorado House District 11
| Succeeded by|