|Indiana House of Representatives District 47|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed by||November 6, 2012|
|High school||Franklin Community High School|
|Associate's||Valencia Community College|
|Service/branch||U.S. Military Staff Sergeant|
Price earned his B.S. from Northwestern University. His professional experience includes working as the owner and president of JLP Enterprises, Inc., owner and president of Irrigation Solutions, Director of Johnson County Highway and Engineering, Director of Johnson County Fleet Maintenance and Chief Deputy of Johnson County Sheriff’s Department.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Price served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Financial Institutions|
|• Local Government|
|• Veterans Affairs and Public Safety|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent John Price was unopposed in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
Price won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 47. Price defeated Mark Meadows and John T. Young in the May 8 Republican primary and defeated Chris Grider (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. He faces Democratic candidate Chris Grider (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 47, General Election, 2012|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 47 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Price is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Price raised a total of $70,925 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 10, 2013.
|John Price's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Indiana State House, District 47||$70,925|
|Grand Total Raised||$70,925|
2012Price won election to the Indiana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Price raised a total of $70,925.
|Indiana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to John Price's campaign in 2012|
|Cmte to Elect John L Price||$4,236|
|Baird, Brian & Beth||$3,000|
|Ld Mechanical Contractors||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$70,925|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Price is married and has four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Price + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana State Legislature
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House Committees
- Indiana state legislative districts
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Abbreviated Candidate List," accessed July 7, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "Elections Results: Indiana Primary Election, May 8, 2012," accessed July 7, 2012
- Grider for State Representative, "Indiana House District 47 Race Heats Up," June 11, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- followthemoney.org, "Price, John," accessed September 10, 2013
Ralph Foley (R)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 47
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |