John Quinn (Minnesota)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 67B|
Quinn 's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We have a right to protect ourselves from physical harm."
- Excerpt:"We have the right to protect our liberty to keep from being enslaved."
- Excerpt:"We have the right to protect our property from being stolen."
Quinn ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 67B. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Sheldon Johnson (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 67B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sheldon Johnson Incumbent||76%||11,318|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Quinn + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Defense mechanism - ESPN Wisconsin
- 48 reasons this Super Bowl will be different from the rest - Newsworks.org
- Special guest: Leroy Butler - CBSSports.com
- Denver O-Line or Seattle D-Line? - CBSSports.com
- Kyle Rudolph on Radio Row - CBSSports.com
- Richard Sherman to appear on CBS' Game Changers - CBSSports.com
- The Fix's top 15 gubernatorial races of 2014 - Washington Post (blog)
- John Connor on Radio Row - CBSSports.com
- Greg Hardy talks Panthers and Super Bowl - CBSSports.com
- President Shows A 'Different Attitude' At State Of The Union - WUIS 91.9
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |