John R. Haas
|John R. Haas|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 90|
|Portsmouth City Council|
|2008 - Present|
|High school||Portsmouth High School|
|Bachelor's||Ohio State University|
|J.D.||Boston University School of Law|
Haas ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 90. Haas was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 89 incumbent Terry Johnson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 90, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Terry Johnson Incumbent||61.9%||28,894|
|Democratic||John R. Haas||38.1%||17,749|
Haas and his wife Susan live in Portsmouth, Ohio.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Haas + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Haasforohiohouse.org, "About," accessed September 28, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |