John R. Haas
|John R. Haas|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 90|
|Portsmouth City Council|
|2008 - Present|
|High school||Portsmouth High School|
|Bachelor's||Ohio State University|
|J.D.||Boston University School of Law|
Haas ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 90. Haas was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 89 incumbent Terry Johnson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 90, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Terry Johnson Incumbent||61.9%||28,894|
|Democratic||John R. Haas||38.1%||17,749|
Haas and his wife Susan live in Portsmouth, Ohio.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Haas + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Improving The NFL: 4 Ways To Make League More Enjoyable - Huffington Post
- Sundance 2014 Unveils Midnight Films Lineup - HorrorMovies.ca
- Boehner Names Cassidy Chief Administrative Officer of the House - Southern Maryland News Net
- Can Kasich win Ohio again? - Marietta Times
- Mel's Diner: Advantage, McGraw - Broadcasting & Cable (blog)
- Old money winning face-off over Presidio museum - San Francisco Chronicle
- Defense asks jury to spare Arizona inmate's life - WRGT TV Fox 45
- NE Ohio veterans talk sacrifice of war - Massillon Independent
- Wrestling Finishes Eighth at Navy Classic - Bucknell University Official Athletic Site
- Where Were You? Remembering JFK - Cape May County Herald (press release)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |