Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maine State Senate, District 29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 29
of the Maine State Senate
. Ridge withdrew after the primary.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 7 incumbent Rebecca Millett was unopposed in the Democratic primary. John Ridge was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards; he was replaced by William DeSena. Millett defeated DeSena and Mark Diehl (G) in the general election.
|Maine State Senate District 29, General Election, 2014
||Rebecca Millett Incumbent
|| William DeSena
|| Mark Diehl
|| Blank Votes
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Ridge + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
John Ridge News Feed
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014