was a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. Senate
He was defeated by Cam Cavasso
in the Republican
primary on August 9, 2014.
He was a 2012 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. Senate from Hawaii. Roco was defeated by Linda Lingle in the Republican primary on August 11, 2012.
- See also: United States Senate elections in Hawaii, 2014
Roco ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Hawaii. He was defeated by Cam Cavasso in the Republican primary on August 9, 2014.
|U.S. Senate, Hawaii Republican Primary, 2014
| John Roco
| Harry Friel
| Eddie Pirkowski
|Source: Hawaii Office of Elections
- See also: United States Senate elections in Hawaii, 2012
Roco ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Hawaii. Roco sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. Roco ran against Charles Collins, Linda Lingle, Eddie Pirkowski and Charles Collins in the Republican primary. Roco was defeated by Linda Lingle in the Republican primary on August 11, 2012. Candidates Steve Tataii, Michael Gillespie , Antonio Gimbernat, Mazie Hirono, Arturo Reyes and Ed Case ran in the Democratic primary. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was June 5, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 11, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Roco + Hawaii + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
John Roco News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Hawaii Elections Division, "Candidate Report," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ John Roco for Senate 2014, "Home," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Associated Press, "Hawaii Primary Results," accessed August 10, 2014
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 AP Results, "Hawaii Senate Primary Election Results" accessed August 12, 2012