Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly District 39|
|1983 - 2010|
Rooney works as an independent consultant as well as a sales manager for Tulimieri Associates. Prior to his election to the Assembly, he served as the Mayor for the Borough of Northvale from 1979-1986, and was on the Northvale Borough Council from 1976-1978.
Rooney's answers to the New Jersey State Legislative Election 2007 National Political Awareness Test are available. The test provides an overview of a candidate's views on a number of major issues. Rooney did not provide an answer when asked his top priorities.
- Environment and Solid Waste Committee, New Jersey General Assembly
- Telecommunications and Utilities Committee, New Jersey General Assembly
- A489 Requires candidates for elective public office to disclose certain criminal records.
- A498 Requires more information be available to the public about contributors to campaign committee whenever the committee contributes to another campaign committee.
- A2854 The "Retrofitted Green Building Tax Credit Act."
- ACR84 Proposes constitutional amendment to provide for Statewide initiative and referendum.
The top 5 donors to Rooney's 2007 campaign:
- 1. NJ Republican Party $32,727
- 2. DeCroce, Election Fund of Alex $7,900
- 3. Inserra Supermarkets $6,400
- 4. Private Enterprise PAC $3,200
- 5. North Atlantic Properties Inc $2,300
- New Jersey General Assembly - Rep. John Rooney
- Project Vote Smart profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions: 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|New Jersey Assembly District 39
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |