John Sampson (Colorado)
|Colorado State Senate District 25|
|Bachelor's||Long Island University|
|J.D.||Thomas M. Cooley Law School|
- Bachelor of Arts, Long Island University, Criminal Justice and a minor in Psychology
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan 1977-1979
In August 2008, Sampson retired from the United States Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
Sampson ran in the 2012 election for Colorado State Senate District 25. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. He was defeated by Mary Hodge (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Colorado State Senate, District 25, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mary Hodge Incumbent||55.1%||27,961|
|Libertarian||Ronald G. Schweizer||4.9%||2,461|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Sampson + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Here's Judge Lane's order on American Airlines-US Airways merger, rejection of ... - Dallas Morning News (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 John Sampson for State Senate' '"About John" Accessed October 17, 2012
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results