John Sawyer III
|John Sawyer III|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 14|
Sawyer was running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 14th District. Sawyer was seeking the nomination on the Republican ticket. Candidates wishing to run must file by the signature filing deadline of June 8, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012.
Sawyer failed to appear on the official candidate list.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "John + Sawyer III + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Snow kidding! Click here for new contemporaries and suspense - USA TODAY
- Stutzman nabs 'dumbest' honors - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Visits with old friends bring back memories - Andalusia Star-News
- Take a break from your busy holiday schedule and enjoy the talents of area ... - Finger Lakes Times
- US Presidential Elections and Liberian Affairs - Patriotic Vanguard
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Nov. 17 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Miss the TV chat? Read all about it - STLtoday.com
- Real estate transactions - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Judge denies appeal by Coss, Sippola in Stamos extortion case - Marquette Mining Journal
- Lawrence H. Mitchell - WatertownDailyTimes.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |