|U.S. House, Wisconsin, District 7|
|Former Write-in Candidate|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 write-in, Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 7th Congressional District
John Schiess lost the general election on November 4, 2014.
He was a 2012 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. Senate from Wisconsin.
- See also: Wisconsin's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
Schiess ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Wisconsin's 7th District. He ran as a Republican, write-in candidate. John Schiess lost the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 7 General Election, 2014
||Sean Duffy Incumbent
|| Kelly Westlund
|| Lawrence Dale
|| Rob Taylor - Write-in
|| John Schiess - Write-in
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board
- See also: United States Senate elections in Wisconsin, 2012
Schiess ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Wisconsin. He sought the nomination on the Republican ticket but did not gather enough signatures to make it on the ballot.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Schiess + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
John Schiess News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Federal Election Commission, "Statement of Candidacy," accessed February 24, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Registered Write‐in Candidates for August 12, 2014 Partisan Primary," accessed July 22, 2014 (dead link)
- ↑ Hudson, WI Patch, "Former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson Files Senate Papers With Federal Election Commission," accessed January 6, 2012