For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin, District 7|
|Former Write-in Candidate|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Schiess ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Wisconsin's 7th District. He ran as a Republican, write-in candidate. John Schiess lost the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 7 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Sean Duffy Incumbent||59.3%||169,891|
|Independent||Rob Taylor - Write-in||0%||30|
|Republican||John Schiess - Write-in||0%||5|
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "John + Schiess + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Wisconsin's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Wisconsin's 7th Congressional District
- Federal Election Commission, "Statement of Candidacy," accessed February 24, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Registered Write‐in Candidates for August 12, 2014 Partisan Primary," accessed July 22, 2014 (dead link)
- Hudson, WI Patch, "Former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson Files Senate Papers With Federal Election Commission," accessed January 6, 2012